domingo, febrero 23, 2014

The Forest. Sóley - Pretty Face



The Forest

I love her thoughts like the bird songs in the sunny mornings
as the bright stars in the sky,
because she is so little, so beautiful that I have to smile,
breathe, I think in her like the trees leaves,
like the Autumn or the Spring.
Loving her so much,
loving her with my fairy heart,
with my forest heart with all kind of animals inside,
butterflies,
angels
because she is so pretty,
so little,
so fragile.


El bosque

Amo sus pensamientos tanto
como las canciones de los pájaros en las mañanas soleadas,
tanto como las estrellas brillantes en el cielo.
Porque es tan pequeña, tan dulce que tengo que sonreir,
respirar,
pienso en ella como las hojas caídas,
como el otoño o la primavera.
La quiero tanto,
la quiero
con mi corazón de hada, con mi corazón

de bosque lleno de animales,
mariposas,
ángeles.
Porque es tan dulce,
tan pequeña,
tan frágil.

© Virginia
Fernández “The Forest”

No hay comentarios: